Apply right-angled triangles in solving measurement problems 3 credits Internal
Key tips from Studyit:
- Use appropriate units.
- Units are part of the answer and must be included.
- Practise using different types of measuring equipment and reading different scales.
- Learn to recognise which formulae should be used and which measurements you need to make to solve different sorts of problems.
- Practise a variety of measurement problems.
- Create models to meet given criteria.
- Practice converting units of measure.
- A numerical answer only is not sufficient. Working must be shown.
- Indicate what you are calculating with correct mathematical statenents and link your solution to the context of the problem.
- Check with your teacher which formulae will be provided in the assessment.
Practice and videos - thanks to Jake Wills