Investigate a situation involving elements of chance using a simulation 2 credits Internal
Key tips from Studyit:
- Practise simulating real-life situations using random numbers, dice, spinners, cards, spreadsheets etc.
- You need to be familiar with the components of the simulation process which involves:
- designing a simulation for a given situation
- identifying tools to be used
- defining a trial and the number of trials
- determining data recording methods
- carrying out the simulation and record outcomes
- selecting and using appropriate displays and measures
- communicating findings in a conclusion.
USEFUL WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
Link to Liz Sneddon's website