Apply the geometry of conic sections in solving problems 3 credits Internal
Key tips from Studyit:
- Drawing diagrams in multi-step problems will help you to see the relationship between the parts of the problem.
- Know the terms equidistant, median, and altitude.
- Problems may include mathematical contexts.
- Equations of lines should be simplified to one of the following:
y = mx + c
ax + by + c = 0.
- For Achievement with Merit and Achievement with Excellence, your solutions need to be communicated in a logical manner.